All FluentDog training includes support between lessons, so you never have to worry about getting stuck.
The biggest difference between our programs is different levels of training goals and how much we do for you to save you time & effort.
The more time we spend with you and your dog, the more we can achieve and the more reliable your dog will be in more situations. You can choose the program you want based on your preferences.
We recognize all dogs and owners are different, and we want to make sure you achieve your training goals. That’s why all FluentDog programs include support, either virtually or in person, so you never have to worry about getting stuck.
For private lessons, our Ijamsville, Maryland location is convenient to: Urbana, Frederick, Mount Airy, Damascus, Clarksburg, Adamstown, Buckeystown, etc.
Board and Train clients come to us from all over the mid-Atlantic region!
And yes, we work with puppies too!
Prices for FluentDog Training’s adult dog programs start at $775.
Are you looking for your dog to behave better around the house? To not shove themselves through doorways and to come when you call them? This program will give your dog good manners so you don’t have to worry about these day-to-day life things. We’ll teach your dog to walk next to you without pulling, and how to behave so you can have guests over without the chaos.
You’ll also have the ability to ask the trainer questions anytime via our private Facebook group.
This program includes:
- 4 private lessons at FluentDogs’ location in Ijamsville
- 6-month subscription to the private client Facebook group so you can get help in between lessons
- Manners like waiting at the doors, leash walking, not jumping on people, crate training and more
- All training equipment included ($80 value)
Canine Charm School
You want the freedom to do what you love while your dog is around. Have people over. Go to the park. Walk without being dragged down the street. Be able to leave for work without getting muddy paws all over your clothes.
Our Canine Charm School program allows you to enjoy life with your dog around the house and around town because you have confidence they will listen. We’ll show you how to get your dog to do what you want… the first time you ask. No more “sit…Sit… SIT!!!”
This program begins with 6 lessons at our facility so you can learn exactly how to guide your dog through our human world and teach him or her to be a well mannered companion.
Once your dog has basic skills from your private lessons, it’s time to advance to group sessions. You’ll be able to hone your dog’s new skills around other dogs and real-world distractions in our group class for the next 2 months.
We support you every step of the way so you can achieve your training goals. Before long, you’ll be able to bring your well-mannered dog to public areas with ease because you have the control you need.
This program includes:
- 6 private lessons at our facility in Urbana, MD
- Manners like waiting at doors, not jumping on people or stealing food off counters, crate training, staying calm when asked, and more…
- 2 months of access to group sessions at our facility in Urbana, MD (Sundays at 10am) so you can practice amid distractions
- Listening around the house off leash and with distractions
- Teaches leave it, drop it, come when called offleash, walking without pulling, sit, down, place (stay on their bed).
- Lifetime subscription to the private client Facebook group
- All training equipment included
We also offer a board-and-train version of the Charm School program if you prefer a professional to lay the initial foundation and then teach you how to maintain the training.
We also offer a board-and-train version of the Set for Life program if you prefer a professional to lay the initial foundation and then teach you how to maintain the training.